Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day 37

So, being the HUGE Kevin Smith fan i am, i decided to make this, the 37th day of my blog a big day.  Hopefully you get the reference of the 37 but if not, go watch the film clerks and enlighten yourself.
So, today is 1 week passed my day 30, i'm still hovering around 245, which to me is impressive because with moving i've only done yoga 3 times.  And my eating habits haven't been the best.  BUT i woke up to a surprise this morning, my waist is down to 45 and 1/2 which is another 1/4inch off, and getting ever so close of the milestone goal of being under 45".

I'm going to attempt to start doing videos at least 3 times a week, with different challenges.  I did the plank challenge a few days ago which you can see here.
And i'm looking for ideas for others.  Today i wanted to see how many push ups i could do in 1 take without lowering to a knee.


I want to bring up a great picture.
Which 5 pounds would you rather have.  Left or right.   I also feel this could be a great tool for those of you starting out, wondering why your gaining weight.  Your gaining what's on the right, Lean muscle.  And you know what, the more of the lean muscle you have, the more fat, that nasty stuff on the right, you burn.  I learned this from Heidi (i think) the easiest way to lose three pounds is throwing the scale out the window.  Take measurements, and go from there.

Alright guys, day 37 is in the books.  And i'm having a great time.  Thanks for reading.

OWN YOUR LIFE!
BANG!!!

-Jonathan Seabolt

No comments:

Post a Comment