Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Day 15

Well, we are half way to day 30, today was day 15.  The start of week 3.  I'm feeling great, i took an off day yesterday and honestly i think it may have done WAY more good then bad.  I was definitely putting time in, and my body was letting me know it needed a break.  My weight has maintained around the same, But i'm not overly concerned with weight as much as i am about size.  Also, i'm making this promise, i'm not weighing until day 30 when i reveal the numbers to you all.

Today as far as exercise i did Energy Felt great to stretch out, and put a lot behind this workout.  I stopped using my heart rate monitor because i found myself checking it way to often.  I would lose my heart rate because of checking the freaking monitor.  At any rate, Energy did it's job, and i plan on doing some light stretching prior to bed.

GOALS
So, i made a list of goals short term and long term goals.  Here they are.

245 lbs
240 lbs
230 lbs
220 lbs
210 lbs
Under 200 lbs

45" waist
40" waist
35" waist

Run a mile in under 10 minutes
Run a mile in under 9 minutes
Run a mile in under 8 minutes

50 push ups without stopping
100 push ups without stopping

holding a 1 minute plank
holding a 2 minute plank
holding a 3 minute plank
holding a 4 minute plank
holding a 5 minute plank
holding a 6 minute plank

There are a few, i'll be adding some as i think of them.  If you have any ideas feel free to communicate them to me.
Again, i'm half way to 1 month, and my birthday is september 7th, i want to hit 225-230 by then, i know i can do it.  Thanks for reading.

OWN YOUR LIFE!
BANG!!!

-Jonathan Seabolt

1 comment:

  1. You can do it, don't hesitate to rely on your fellow TeamDDP members!

    Keep kickin' it, BANG!!!

    ReplyDelete