Friday, July 26, 2013

Day 24

Day 24 was one of my best days yet.  My motivation and determination will not be broke.  I did Diamond Cutter (50 minutes, and on the intermediate disc) followed by Red Hot Core (almost 20 minutes).  So, i consider that a huge win for myself.  Then to make things better, i went to my brothers and ran about 2 miles.  Up some hills, and everything, it was a pretty challenging run.
6 days to the 30 day measurements and weigh in.

One thing i want to discuss, is a famous old saying.  Behind every good man, their is a better woman.  I think i fall into that category, my girlfriend, is not only supportive, but has endeavored on this journey with me.  She doesn't do 6-7 days like i do.  But she follows the schedule, and sometimes gets an extra workout in from time to time.
Short but sweet (The blog not my girlfriend) thanks for checking it out.

OWN YOUR LIFE!
BANG!!!

-Jonathan Seabolt

No comments:

Post a Comment