Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Introducing myself and what i'm doing.

Hey guys, thanks for finding this blog.  My name is Jonathan Seabolt, I'm from a very small town in Virginia called Bluefield.  For those of you who have never heard of Bluefield DDP Has a series on youtube called Bluefield hell that you should check out.  It doesn't necessarily depict the way everyone from Bluefield acts.  Anyway, i have struggled with weight my entire life I've always been a "husky" guy, even dating back to elementary school.  I was the typical person who wanted people to feel sorry for me, as much as i was feeling sorry for myself.  I ate tons of fast food and even while at home i didn't have the best diet.  

I have been a huge DDP Fan sense the 90's, he was my favorite wrestler when i was a kid.  His shirt was the first wrestling shirt i ever bough (i'm also convinced i was so big, if i found that shirt, it was probably an adults size).  I followed his career past WCW i remember being blown away when it was him that was the Undertaker's wife Stalker.  Then during a match he did a superplex, and that was the last i remember seeing him on TV.  

I got out of wrestling for a while, until i saw he was going to be in Fisherville VA, which is about 3 hours from my house, so me and a few buddy's decided to hop in the car and go to Fisherville.  Then, the coolest thing happened in my life, i met an idol.

I'm the fat guy on the right with the beard.  So in conversation i told DDP i was from Bluefield, he held up the line and talked to me for a few minutes.  With that he relayed that he was doing Yoga and i should check out the stuff.  YOGA? Are you kidding me?  What a joke.  But it was DDP so i decided to go home and look up some stuff.  Then i saw Arthur (sorry to be that guy, but seriously, who hasn't seen that and been motivated by that)  So i started doing some fitness and actually lost some weight.  Then i found a girlfriend and gained every pound back.  

Here i am today.  252 pounds, a 48" waist.  I bought DDPYoga, and DDPYoga will change my life.  

This blog is here for 2 reasons, to keep me motivated and accountable for my actions and weight loss during this journey, and to motivate someone to show them anyone can do it.  I will make at least once a day (unless something crazy happens and i'm not near a computer).  I invite you all to share this, and follow this.  Feel free to comment, Negative comments are welcome as well because that will just motivate me more.  You can add me on facebook and message me anytime.  

Are you guys ready to OWN YOUR LIFE  I am.  

Thanks
-Jonathan

BANG!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Keep going, Seabolt! i am so proud of you! And nice pic. ;)

    ReplyDelete