Monday, July 8, 2013

Day 6

What does day 6 have in store for me?  Another DDPYoga that's for sure.  6 straight days, 2 video's a day.  Getting super strong.  I'm seeing subtle differences already, and the flexibility is coming faster then i thought.  I talked to Rob (http://www.youtube.com/user/DDPYogaVSRob check out his videos) and for week 2, i'm challenging myself even further.  Yoga in the morning, i'm doing all my yoga in the morning just to see how it affects me.  I've lost a few pounds, (don't wanna give away a lot because i want people to see the big  picture on day 30) but i wanna see how this can help me in my journey.

Also, i wanna touch on something that I talked to Rob about.  Cheating (oh no, i said it).  Is it ok?  Now everything based on this, is 100% opinion.  And coming from a man, who lost 80 pounds (prior to gaining it back) i cheated.  HOWEVER, what i did was this.  If i cheated, i still stayed in my 1800 calorie a day allowance, and just moderated.  Instead of having a pizza, i had a slice of pizza.  I think it's ok to be human.  Where people run into issues is when they have cheat days every day, OR when they say a cheat day, they eat bad the whole day.  That's not good.

Anyway people i'm 6 days in, tomorrow is day 7 and, I've decided, i'm not stopping, i'm gonna do it all 7 days every week.  This week will be challenging as i have to go to Richmond for work Wednesday and Thursday.  But, i think i'll be able to handle it.  Day 30 is coming, what will my results be?  keep checking out the blog and find out.  I'll probably do a video for my 30 day, but i'm not 100% sure yet.

OWN YOUR LIFE!
BANG!!!

-Jonathan Seabolt

No comments:

Post a Comment