Friday, July 19, 2013

Day 17

Alright, today, day 17.  Today is a huge day for me, i'm realizing this thing is happening.  only 13 days away from my 30 day weigh in.  Under 2 weeks.  It's a crazy feeling knowing how far i've come in 17 short days.  I'm getting stronger, my flexibility is becoming so much deeper, and i'm getting smaller.  My waist has already had some crucial loss around my waist.  But i'm not gonna spoil it for you.  Tune in in 13 day's for that.
Today exercise wise I did Fat Burner and Energy back to back.  Jacked my heart rate up, and went as hard as i can go.  My caloric intake was under 1800, so i'm still gaining ground and making progress.  Plus i'm eating clean.

Cheat days.  Let's rehash this.  I'm done with cheat days.  100%, I cheated last week, and i paid for it, and i felt like crap.  Gained some weight, and it almost made me want to quit.  SO with that said, i am done cheating.  Pretty much clean eating and healthier choices from here on out.
That's about it for today.  Thanks for the people at www.teamddpyoga.com for keeping me motivated.

OWN YOUR LIFE!
BANG!!!

-Jonathan Seabolt

No comments:

Post a Comment