Monday, July 22, 2013

Day 19 and 20

Sorry for not posting yesterday,  i was so tired.  Just completely drained.  I'm not sure if it had to do with lack of sleep, or the fact that i crushed Diamond Dozen.  For those of you unfamiliar with the program Diamond Cutter is considered an "intermediate" workout, it's 50 minutes, of ridiculously intense stretching and working out.  So i consider day 19 a success.

Day 20
Waking up today my body was sore.  Probably from pushing so hard during Diamond Cutter.  I planned on taking it easy.  But i went to my brothers and actually ran about a mile and a half with him.  Then afterwards coming home and and doing Energy with my girlfriend.  The thing i love about this program, is even if you push it a bit, you always feel rewarded after doing it.  You don't feel regretful.

Guys, 10 days away from my 30 day weight in, and i'm not sure what my weight will bring, but i can honestly tell you, i think the changes in inches in my waist are going to shock you guys.  Keep reading, and remember

OWN YOUR LIFE!
BANG!!!

-Jonathan Seabolt

No comments:

Post a Comment