Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Day 29

Today is day 29.  And, i took a rest day.  I know, why would you take a rest day right before your big day 30 photos and weigh in.  Well let me tell you, sometimes your body lets you know when you need to rest.  And I've killed myself the last week, over an hour everyday.  And i just needed a rest.  I'm not in pain, nor am i sore, but sometimes rest can deliver the best results.
Tomorrow morning i'm waking up and taking my photos.  It'll probably be later tomorrow night before i get anything posted.  I have a wedding to go to in Abingdon tomorrow which is about an hour and a half from here.  But, my results are awesome in my opinion. 
So with that being said, i DID do some stretching, and i was really noticing my flexibility has increased a lot.  But guys, with that said, it's about bed time, gotta get the rest as well.  1 more day, tomorrow is what we've been working for day 30, coming at you "live" (thanks rob) shortly.  I'm telling you this program is a life saver.

OWN YOUR LIFE!
BANG!!!

-Jonathan Seabolt

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your day of rest. :) Looking forward to seeing your 30 day results!

    ReplyDelete