Thursday, July 18, 2013

Day 16

Day 16 is in the books.  There wasn't a lot that went on today, i worked from 8-7.  I didn't do an exact tape, but i took some stuff from several different ones and made my own routine.  Feeling better and stronger everyday.  I'ts crazy to think how fast time flies.  I'm over half way to day 30 which is nuts.  I've been doing this 16 days, which is 16 days of not procrastinating. Just staying motivated and keeping going.  Tomorrow i'm going to do Yoga and do some walking.

My goal is to be 225-230 by September 7th (my birthday).  52 days.  Definitely obtainable, i'm honestly hoping to hit that by my day 60 weight in which is September 2nd.  Time to kick it into high gear and get stuff done.

OWN YOUR LIFE!
BANG!!!
-Jonathan Seabolt

No comments:

Post a Comment