Saturday, July 6, 2013

Day 3 and 4

Sorry i missed yesterday, I did workout, but afterwards i immediately drove to a friends and watched a bunch of AJPW from 1990.  I'm a huge old school wrestling fan.

So for day 3 i decided to do something a little different, i ate more earlier, and had lighter meals later.  This turned out to be a big help, as it prevented me from wanting to binge eat.  I was usually getting around 500-600 calories (out of the 1800) by 5 o'clock, and eating heavy later.  My ex boss Matt told me to eat more earlier to prevent cravings, and man did that help.  Thanks for that advice Matt.

So I came home and did Stand Up followed by Energy.  My girlfriend whose joining in at least 3 days a week did energy with me.  Stand Up is a great exercise and really helps you stay motivated as it is completely different from the other workouts I've been doing.  Sometimes a change in pace is needed to keep you going.  I'm trying to keep other's motivated in this as well.

Day 4, Saturday.  I woke up and had fruit salad.  Now, this is just what i call it, but it was a chopped up apple, chopped up banana, and 2 pieces of turkey bacon.  Then afterwards i did Stand Up again, and then straight into Red Hot Core, which to be honest, sucks.  I don't mean sucks in a bad way, it just hurts from where my mid section is completely useless at this point.  BUT i know i will get stronger by continuing to do this.

Day 3 and 4 were both a huge success.  And i'm looking forward to day 5.

OWN YOUR LIFE

BANG!!!

-Jonathan Seabolt

No comments:

Post a Comment