Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Day 28

So week 4 has come to a close.  Wow, 4 weeks, that's gone by fast.  I think what amazes me most about this program is how FUN it is.  Yes i said it, i have FUN working out.  It makes me feel better, it doesn't stress my joints, it's 0 impact, BUT i get a world class workout.  I literally have to remind myself to take rest because i look forward to my time with DDP everyday.
What's on today's schedule?  Well today was my nieces birthday, 2 years old, and i'm a family man.  My family comes first, and my nieces and nephews mean a lot to me.  So, how could i turn down a cupcake for this little angel?  I didn't, that's how.  Now before you go saying "Blasphemer" or whatever else you'll call me, note this.  I had 1. That's it, 1.  I ate 1 and stopped.  You see part of this journey for me has been learning how to eat healthy, and the other part of eating healthy in my opinion is moderation.  I see nothing wrong with 1 cupcake.  And the fact that my diet has been so clean the last few days/month, i saw nothing wrong with a little indulgence.  I honestly feel the quickest way to making yourself quit a health routine is become a straight up nazi about it.  Relax, you want that cupcake DO IT.  But just make sure it's in moderation and not everyday.

Wowsa, i got off on a tangent there.  So after I left my brothers i came home, and within minutes i had my mat out and DDP in my PS3.  Which workout?  DIAMOND CUTTER.  It's become my go to.  It's 50 minutes and works and stretches your entire body from top to bottom.  I feel like a million bucks, and heck, i even look like...........well i'm not there yet, but i'm getting there! Again, i would like to thank you all for reading this, over 1100 views, and that's amazing, i'm sure it's the same people.  BUT you are the ones who keep me accountable.

If you all have any questions about what i'm doing or information on this program, feel free to contact me on facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/jonathanseabolt

OWN YOUR LIFE!
BANG!!!

-Jonathan Seabolt

No comments:

Post a Comment