Monday, July 29, 2013

Day 27

Today was busy.  Had a buddy come in from a few hours away that i hadn't seen in a while.  And had to go to the hospital with my Girlfriend whose mom had a pacemaker put it.  I was going from the time i got up at 7:30 this morning.
With that said, i did find time to workout.  Not only that, but i got in 50 minutes via Diamond Cutter and it was fantastic.  My heart rate was through the roof and i'm sure i burned a TON of calories.  I feel incredible.  I took some pre 30 day photos, and i'm happy with the results.  Their not mind blowing or astonishing, but what they are, is very credible, realistic results.  I know a few areas i need to make adjustments, (diet mainly) but i feel i got what i put in, and that's incredible.  3 more day's and you guys will see the results.  I will take a new set obviously on day 30.
Also if you get a chance, check out Mark Furniss, his blog is fantastic.

OWN YOUR LIFE!
BANG!!!

-Jonathan Seabolt

No comments:

Post a Comment