Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Day 22

Today is a huge day for me.  Not from a workout stand point.  But for the next month my sister is living with me.  I have my own "accountability crib".  So for the next 30 days we're gonna blog her progress as well.  I will link it in my blog tomorrow.
I did some stretching today, and i held the black crow position for 8 seconds.  Starting to find my balance, which is awesome.  After yesterdays workout of yoga and running i was semi sore today so i just took it easy.  I stretched out, added a little dynamic resistance and didn't over do it.
Sorry i know this was a quick blog, but don't forget 8 days until my day 30 blog.  Not much longer, i think you all will all be impressed.
Another thing i wanna talk about, i have 700 views.  in 22 days.  That's crazy guys.  I appreciate every single person who comes here and views this.  I'm going to link you to a few amazing video blogs.

DDPYoga Vs Rob is fantastic, he's one of my favorites out there.
Adam Stax does a monthly blog, and is talking about doing weekly.  He's a pastor, great passion and a great inspiration
Heavy Hippie this dude, if you don't get motivated from this guy, you need to get out of here.

Short but sweet.  Love you guys

OWN YOUR LIFE!
BANG!!!

-Jonathan Seabolt

No comments:

Post a Comment