Sunday, July 28, 2013

Day 26

Today i embarked upon a new journey.  I did Double Black Diamond.  An intermediate workout, running roughly 70 minutes.  And i gave it my all and started fizzling out toward the end.  Very very tough.  A few hours later, i pulled my mat back out, and decided to just do some stretching.  I'm still trying to get my hips loose, and it doesn't seem like it matters how much stretching i do, that's the one area i can't seem to gain flexibility in.  Or at least it's a bit slower then the rest of my body.  I spent about an extra hour doing the stretches.
Other then that, i didn't do a whole lot of anything, sat around watched some TV and played some games.  Only 4 more days until day 30 pics.  I'm excited, and also learning at the same time, i know where i need to make adjustments and can't wait until day 60.  But i'm not trying to get ahead of myself, i'm focused on 4 days from now when day 30 hits on the calender.
Ladies and gentlemen, i wish i could express how good my body feels from doing this.  This program has completely restored my body, now yes i have a ways to go but i feel like a new man.  I wake up with 0 pain, none, not a bit, pain free, and that's amazing.  It's been a long time sense that has happened.  I wake up (most of the time as i'm still not a morning person) refreshed and energized.  I just want everyone to at least try yoga, stretching and lengthening your spine will hold back the hands of time.

OWN YOUR LIFE!
BANG!!!

-Jonathan Seabolt

1 comment:

  1. Awesome about waking up with no pain! Congrats on your progress so far.

    ReplyDelete